Bicycling and camping go together like peanut butter and jelly. So strap your tent or hammock on your bike, and let’s go sleep in the woods! All levels of fitness and camping experience welcome.
Upcoming events are listed on both Meetup and Mobilizon. The latter does not require an account to RSVP to events.
You should join us if you enjoy:
- riding your bike
- packing heavy
- packing light
- huffing it up hills
- party pace
- perfecting your portable coffee setup
# Unofficial events
These events aren’t officially sanctioned by TBC, but you may still enjoy them. In order of least to most difficult.
- Oak City Cycling cruiser ride: Third Thursday every month
- Ponysaurus pony ride: Second Tuesday every month
- Crank Arm social ride: Wednesdays
- Bicycle Across South Carolina: 3-day ride in October
- RAGBRAI: 7-day ride in July (Iowa)
- Bikepacking.com: information about cycling and camping
- Packing Lists